I am very upset that costco is allowing a unethical marketing company "smart circle" to do business inside costco retailers. these sales people Lie and mislead the members and say they are getting an exclusive deal by signing up in costco This is not true.

you can go to direct tv .com and get the exact same deals. These employees are not employed by direct t.v they are employees of smart circle which is the same as cydcor and ds.max Please take the time to google one or all of these companies you will find they are all the same and are unethical business owners.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dtv sales people" of smart circle satellite communication. Smart Circle International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smart circle satellite communication in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smart Circle International.

Comments

Take it for what its worth, but Im still a true believer that "if something sounds too good to be true" its usually a bunch of BS. Smart Circle hit me up while I was minding my own business and shopping in Menards.

They told me how great of a deal I could get me with Direct tv while never one time telling me they were not actually Direct TV. When they started wanting my SSN and bank card numbers, that's when I said to forget it.

Never again!! The sad part is I was actually thinkin about switching to Direct tv but I have my doubts now....

This person is lying. Sometimes you can get exclusive deals by buying directv through smart circle in Costco or Best buy.

I got a 100 dollar gift card for Best Buy from getting directv in Best buy that you could not get online. You would also get an 100 dollar visa gift card as well you can't get online.

to Anonymous #1135096

Nice try but there have been too many current and former employees who have reported it is not a good deal when buying through the Smart Circle offices.

Maybe you wee trying to get something for nothing free installation is free only when you have a wire ran straight in from an outside wall so if you have a doorway between the outside wall and your tv you have to run the wire a custom wall Hence the term custom installation I don't understand why people don't understand that the longer it takes to run the wire the more money it cost